On April 9-12, 2019, the XXIII international trade shows elcomUkraine 2019, "EIA: electronics and industrial automation" and SOLAR Ukraine 2019 were successfully held at the updated "KyivExpoPlaza" exhibition center on the Zhytomyr highway.
The trade shows once again confirmed their status as the main industry events of the year - 208 companies from 20 countries took part in the events. The participants presented new products and integrated solutions in the energy field, electrical engineering, solar energy, electronic components, engineering, industrial automation, lighting, etc. Trade shows also included more than 15 events – seminars, presentations and round tables on current topics.
There were 7071 visitors at trade shows – heads of enterprises and departments, companies and industrial enterprises, technical specialists, electricians, electrical engineers, power engineers, design engineers, industrial automation engineers, procurement specialists, and etc. Visitors appreciated the fast passage to the KyivExpoPlaza expo center without traffic jams, a large parking lot for 2500 cars and a new pavilion equipped according to modern requirements. For the visitors convenience, a free bus route from the "Zhytomyrska" metro station was organized.
The participating companies noted the fact, that the exhibition was visited only by those specialists who are really interested in the subject, the visitors asked practical questions and addressed specific requests to the exhibitors. Visitors, for their part, noted a large number of new products, a wide representation of market operators and highly qualified specialists. Thus, the exhibition met the expectations of both - exhibitors and visitors.
See you at the trade shows in 2020!
19 April 2019
1. Geographical location of Ukraine is favorable for implementation of projects for solar energy generation. Ukraine has very good indicators of solar radiation (insolation) level. Climate is characterized by large number of sunny days: according to insolation degree, Ukraine significantly exceeds, for example, Germany.
Insolation map of Ukraine
2. Ukraine has a legislative base aimed at investment in solar generation (http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1220-17), guaranteed by the state feed-in tariff, which is valid until 2030. The rate of feed-in tariff in Ukraine is one of the highest in the world: 0.15 euro / 1 kW (http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0619-16). Payments on feed-in tariff depends on current Euro rate, determined by the NBU (National Bank of Ukraine).
3. Ukraine has joined European Energy Community and has undertaken to increase the share of renewable energy in country's energy balance to 11% by 2020 in accordance with Directive 2009/28/EU and adopted National Plan of Action for RES (http://document.ua/direktiva-2009-28-es-evropeiskogo-parlamentu-ta-radi-pro-zao-doc201779.html ) Ukraine also joined the IRENA adopting corresponding law http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2222-19 ).
4. Over the past 5 years, solar energy in Ukraine has transformed into one of the largest and rapidly growing areas. In 2016, 100 MW have been commissioned, in 2017 - 211 MW, and 2018 - it is expected to reach 400 MW. As of 01.10.2017, 183 SES with a total capacity of 698 MW have been put into operation in Ukraine.
5. Capitalization of Ukrainian solar energy market in 2016 exceeded $ 1.4 billion.
6. Ukraine has a state program to support renewable energy projects, which implies a return of up to 35% of the loan amount for the purchase of energy-efficient equipment and materials (http://saee.gov.ua/uk/consumers/derzh-pidtrymka-energozabespechenya). There is also a program of EBRD lending for renewable energy projects (30% of total amount, which makes 300 million euros).
We invite you to take part in the exhibition SOLAR Ukraine 2019!
Solargis designed solar resource maps for 180+ countriesAttention! Timetable of the free express route during the SOLAR Ukraine 2019 trade showSolargis takes part in SOLAR Ukraine 2019Shine Solar (stand E342), a professional solar panel manufacture located in Jiangsu Province, ChinaIntroduction to GoodWe (stand E222)